Hours of Operations
Click here to see our hours of operations!
Camp Resort Map
Check out our map so you can get to and from all of our awesome amenities!
View all of our themed weeks and weekends on our 2023 Themes Calendar.
Contact and Local Health Care Providers
Have a question or concern during your stay? Stop by the Registration Station. In the case of life threatening emergencies, dial 911.
*Please notify the Camp-Resort staff if you call 911 so we can assist in getting emergency personnel to the correct location in the park.
Registration Station: (260) 833-1114
Park After Hours/Emergency Line: (260) 833-1114 EXT. 3
Local Health Care Providers:
Cameron Health Care System
1381 N Wayne St. Angola, IN. 46703 (3.9 Miles)
416 E Maumee St. Angola, IN. 46703 (5 Miles)
700 N Wayne St. Angola, IN. 46703 (10 Miles)
Fremont Family Dentistry
1003 Toledo St. Fremont, IN. 46737 (6.5 Miles)
Midwest Eye Consultants
712 Cameron Woods Dr. Angola, IN. 46703 (8.3 Miles)
Important Information Regarding Your Stay
Quiet hours: 11PM-8AM, daily.
Check-out is by 11AM for cabins and 1PM for campsites.
While at the park, make sure that a car tag is visibly displayed in all vehicles. Wristbands must be worn during your stay. Max 8 people per site. Visitors are allowed!
The following visitor fees apply for overnight guests:
Non Peak season - $18 / overnight, $54 / 4-7 nights
Peak season & Holidays - $26 / overnight, $78 / 4-7 nights
• Place your bagged trash at the front of your site – our Rangers will pick it up for you at 9AM, 2PM, or 7PM.
•Firewood is available at the Ranger Station.
• Ice is available at the Ranger Station.
• Propane fill station next to the Ranger Station.
• At the end of your stay, our housekeeping staff will clean your cabin and prepare it for our next guest. You can help us by washing your dishes, putting any items moved back in their original location and bagging your trash and setting it outside. Guests will be charged $75-$250 if the cabin is excessively dirty and requires extra cleaning.
• Help us conserve energy by turning off both outside and inside lights when they are not needed.
• When using AC/heating in the cabins, please close doors and windows.
• A fire ring has been provided so you can enjoy a campfire. Help us keep the Camp-Resort clean and protect the environment by not moving your fire ring. You will be charge $25 if the fire ring is moved.
• The furniture inside the cabins has been designed for indoor use. We ask that you do not take the furniture outdoors—this includes moving the wood rocking chairs from the deck or porch.
• In order to provide a healthy environment for all our guests, we prohibit smoking inside and within 50 ft. from all cabins and public buildings. Guests will be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee if it is discovered that someone has been smoking in a cabin.
• Each cabin has been equipped with items to make your stay more enjoyable. We ask that you care for these items and leave them in the cabin when you depart. Guests will be charged for items that are damaged or removed. For information on the cost of items, please give us a call or stop by the Registration Station.
See our Rules & Policies page.